1. American Pie: In the bedroom scene the girl is holding a clear cup full of beer. The camera goes off her and when it comes back she is holding a blue cup. The camera goes back off her then on her and the cup is clear again.
2. Commando: After chasing down Sully, the yellow Porsche is totally wrecked on the left side, until Arnie drives it away, and it’s fine.
3. Gladiator: In the “Battle of Carthage” in the Colosseum, one of the chariots is turned over. Once the dust settles you can see a gas cylinder in the back of the chariot.
4. Jurassic Park: In the scenes where there’s a video link to the docks shown on computer, there’s a bar moving along the bottom of the screen, showing us that it’s actually a video that’s just playing on the computer.
5. The Matrix: When Agent Smith is interrogating Neo, after Smith has sealed Neo’s mouth shut and he is backed into the corner, when the camera cuts back to Smith you can clearly see a reflection in his glasses of Neo still sitting down in the chair.
6. Star Wars: In the scene where Luke and Leia are about to swing across the canyon inside the Death Star, Leia shoots one last time. She hits the bulkhead behind the stormtrooper on the right and he falls forward. The trooper on the left continues firing (as seen in the screencap).
7. Terminator 2:Judgment Day: The T-1000 punches his body through the window of a helicopter to get inside. An instant later, the hole in the windshield is gone.
8. Twister: During the big falling debris scene, Paxton and Helen Hunt are in the red truck. The truck hits a tractor. The impact damages the windshield, and it is clearly broken, but a second later the windshield is perfect and untouched.
9. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone: At the start of term feast, after Harry is sorted into Gryffindor, he sits down on the right side of the table next to Ron. When the feast appears, Harry is on the other side of the table, next to Hermione.
10. The Usual Suspects: Right before they rob the police car, a Boeing 747 (four engines) is seen in shots of the plane coming into land. But when the plane is shown from behind, it has only two engines and fewer main langing gears, probably a Boeing 767.
11. Spider-Man: When Mary Jane is being mugged by four men, Spider-Man throws two of the men into two windows behind Mary Jane. The shot switches to Spider-Man beating up the other two guys. When it cuts back to Mary Jane the two windows are intact.
12. Ocean’s Eleven: Linus and Rusty are standing in the Botanical Garden at the Bellagio going over Linus’ observations. Rusty has a cocktail glass of shrimp in hand. When they change angles he has a plate in his hand, then change back, it’s a glass.
13. The Bourne Identity: When Matt Damon and Marie begin to kiss in the hotel room, his wristwatch is on his right wrist; when the camera angle changes and they are still kissing, his wristwatch has mysteriously changed to his left wrist. Mirrors aren’t involved – while there’s a mirror in the bathroom, we see too much of the room in all of the shots for it just to be a reflection.